Mediation can avoid the commencement of a trial before the courts.
Mediation in criminal cases
Conflicts resulting from committing criminal offenses for which the withdrawal of the prior complaint and reconciliation of the parties removes the criminal liability.
Criminal offenses that allow mediation: Battery and other violence, Serious Bodily Harm, Family Violence, Threats, Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Abuse, Rape, Trespassing, Trespassing of professional headquarters, Disclosure of professional secrecy, Theft, Aggravated Theft, Abuse of Trust, Fraudulent Management, Fraud, Family Abandonment etc.
Mediation in the causes of family law
Can be solved by mediation, the disagreements between spouses relating to: the continuation of marriage, division of common property, the exercise of parental rights, determination of residence of children, any other misunderstandings arising in the relationship between spouses with regard to the rights they may have according to the law.
Mediation in Succession Cases
By mediation can be achieved the agreement of parties on how to share the goods which are part of the estate and a person can be recognized as a heir by the other successors.
Mediation in trade causes
Commercial mediation can occur in both pre-proceedings process (before the start of a trial in court) as well as in the procedural stage, after the writ of summons has been filed for both in appeal as well as in the second appeal.
- Performance of contracts;
- Interpretation of contract provisions;
- Cancellation or termination of contracts;
- Commercial claims arising out of the non-performance or delayed performance of contracts;
- Conflicts between various departments of the company;
- Conflicts between employees, employee and employer etc.
- Any conflicting situation generated in the performance of contracts of a commercial nature;
- Conflicts arising between partner commercial companies, conflicts arising within them and conflicts occurring between commercial companies, legal persons and natural persons (as beneficiaries, service providers, etc).
- Commercial contracts in progress, but also contracts to the end of their execution and on which there is disagreement.
Mediation in civil causes
Mediation shall apply in disputes concerning possession, delimitation of property or any other neighborly relations; claim of real estate, foreclosure, debt recovery, breach of contracts, etc.
Mediation in cases of malpractice
Malpraxis, conform DEX provine din fr.” malpraxis” si este definit ca fiind un tratament incorect sau neglijent aplicat de un medic unui pacient, care ii produce acestuia prejudicii de orice natura, in relatie cu gradul de afectare a capacitatii fizice si psihice. Poate fi mediat orice caz de malpraxis indiferent de ramura medicala.
Mediation in work causes
You have the possibility to send the person that you are in a conflict with, both the manner in which you have been affected by its action, as well as the way in which you see the solving of the situation.
This discussion with the other Party is conducted in a protected, confidential and balanced environment. You can request separate mediation sessions, if you feel threatened or if you do not wish to have a direct discussion.
Mediation in financial and banking causes
Disagreements on loans, unjustified increase in the interest rate on the loans, errors in processing various transactions, amendment of the contractual clauses and any other conflicts with and between banking institutions are some of the cases which may be mediated.